We all know the importance of self-care and love as part of our overall wellness but most of us still forget to make the time for ourselves, which can lead to burnout, stress, and anxiety.
What exactly is self-love?
Self-love means having a high regard for your own well-being and happiness. Self-love means taking care of your own needs and not sacrificing your well-being to please others. ... Figuring out what self-love looks like for you as an individual is an important part of your mental health
What is the importance of self-love?
It means accepting your emotions for what they are and putting your physical, emotional, and mental well-being first. So now we know that self-love motivates you to make healthy choices in life. When you hold yourself in high esteem, you're more likely to choose things that nurture your well-being and serve you well.
What self-love can do.......
- Self-love helps reduce stress.
- Self-love can help you develop healthier habits.
- Self-love improves your emotional resilience.
- Self-love improves your relationships.
- Self-love makes you more productive.
- Self-love can help manage anxiety and depression symptoms.
How do you do self-love?
Any kindness that you show your loved ones when they make a mistake, try to mirror that with yourself. It also goes beyond face masks (although they're great too). Self-love isn't just saying yes to things that we enjoy, it's saying no to things that you don't serve us.
5 benefits of self-love
- Less Stress and Anxiety.
- Higher level of satisfaction
- A Boost in Attractiveness.
- Stronger Motivation.
- Health and Personal Growth
Our top 10 Self-love tips for 2022
1) Stop comparing yourself to others
2) Don't worry about others’ opinions
3) Allow yourself to make mistakes
4) Remember your value doesn't lie in how your body looks
5) Don't be afraid to let people go
6) Process your fears
7) Put yourself first
8) Feel pain + joy as fully as you can
9) See beauty in simple things
10) Be kind to yourself
Self-love first in 2022, it’s not selfish, arrogant, or overindulgent its necessary ❤️